- Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on Google Cloud in the Healthcare and Life Sciences vertical.
- Capture and share best practices amongst the Healthcare and Life Sciences Solution Architects / Solution Consultants.
- GOOGLE CLOUD CERTIFIED Professional Cloud Architect.
- 3 years of experience in designing and planning cloud solution architecture.
- Hands-on experience with large-scale implementations of Google Cloud Platform, designed for security and compliance.
- Hands-on experience deploying data analytics solutions in GCP using BigQuery/ Cloud Dataflow/ Cloud SQL/ Cloud Storage
- Strong understanding of Java/ Python programming languages; knowledge of REST API frameworks.
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, analysis, problem solving and short term and long term planning.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Experience in the Healthcare domain with some combination of the following: HL7 messaging/ FHIR standards, interfaces to EHR record systems, medical imaging, Information Security, compliance and Privacy considerations.
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience in networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, LoadBalancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc