We are looking to add an experienced Cloud Architect to build both production and non-production environments critical to our business. The Cloud Architect will plan and implement projects for our Azure Environment. Projects will involve using technologies such as Azure Web Apps, Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL Paas Services and Virtual Networks. They will be responsible for architecting and implementing Cloud infrastructure and foundation elements. The Cloud Architect will collaborate with other areas (Sys Engineers, Network, Security, and others) to plan and deliver solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Architect and plan Azure Virtual Network, NSG and Route Table design
- Architect and plan Azure Web Apps and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Architect and plan Azure Functions, Logic Apps & Event Grid
- Architect and plan Azure storage solutions.
- Architect and plan Azure SQL PaaS services
- Architect and plan Infrastructure as Code, Automating the deployment of Subscriptions and utilizing Blueprints and Templates
- Architect and plan security perimeters utilizing Azure Policy, NVAs, PIM/RBAC, Identity Protection, and other services/tools
- Must have scripting experience with Powershell and the ability to implement and write Azure Runbooks
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps, building pipelines and integration with Azure, on premise and third-party systems.
- Working knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Azure AD Connect
- This position will take part in the planning, implementation and growth of our Azure cloud presence.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- 5+ years of overall experience
- Previous experience as a Systems Engineer
- Relevant experience with software defined networking and a good understanding of securing network traffic
- 3+ years of relevant experience working directly with Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Extensive experience with Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS) (Minimum 3-5 years in Azure)
- Extensive experience with Windows Server operating systems
- Extensive enterprise-level Active Directory experience
- Extensive experience with Powershell or other scripting languages
- On-site attendance required
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
United Shore is a rapidly growing, family-owned company that feels very much like family. Our team is a diverse group of mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. And our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. We believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch, and a dedicated food truck
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Indoor/outdoor putting greens