- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or an analytical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology, with hands-on experience in DevOps, Cloud, Systems Engineer or Web/Mobile Application Development
- 3 years of deploying and supporting cloud services in a large-scale environment.
- 3 years of experience in Virtual Machines, Network, Storage, Security, or Container platforms in a cloud environment.
- Experience managing source control repos including branching, and merging of source code
- Must have a deep understanding of large-scale distributed systems
- Hands-on experience across multiple scripting technologies and tools such as JSON, Python, Bash, Shell, PowerShell
- At least one entry level certification in a cloud platform technology (e.g. Azure/AZ-9xx, AWS/Associate, GCP/Associate) or 3 years cloud operations experience.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology, with hands-on experience in DevOps, Cloud, Systems Engineer or Web/Mobile Application Development
- 3 years of hands-on experience developing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Must have a deep understanding of large-scale distributed systems, multiple operating systems, secure configuration, and large enterprise networks (routing, switching, load balancing, firewalls, etc.)Hands-on experience provisioning docker and knowledge of microservice architectures using Kubernetes for containers
- Azure SQL and Always On across region experience
- Deep knowledge of cloud platforms and services especially in Azure
- 3+ yrs. hands-on experience with terraform or Ansible in a production cloud environment
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience with Azure Networking (i.e. Virtual Networks, VPN, ExpressRoute, Traffic Manager, and Load Balancer)
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience with infrastructure automation for continuous integration and continuous deployment of technical solutions leveraging Azure Services and Features.
- Detailed understanding of key Azure services, to include Key Vault and Encryption process
- Experience setting up enterprise level account structure and security models in cloud environments