We have an opportunity for critical long term engagements focusing on Cloud Engineer at NYC location.
Due to the long term nature of this engagement, we would prefer to hire resources full time – with full benefits –
We are a growing Global IT Consulting Organization $200 mil+ in revenues, 8000+ resources’ footprint across Americas, Europe, South Africa, Asia Pacific and India.
Presence in 24 states in the US.
Plenty of successful use cases across diversified verticals including: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Mfg, CPG-Retail, Hi-Tech
Technology footprint in: IoT, ML, AI, AR, RPA, Blockchain, Big Data, Product Engineering (we own a technology agnostic DevOps product), App Dev, Infra, PTC - PLM, ERP, BI, DW, Data Science…
Innovation Lab in San Jose
Backed by a parent company with over $50 billion market cap over 24,000 employees
NYC: downtown – WTC area
- Proficiency in designing, developing, and testing software in one or more of Java, Groovy, Python, or golang;
- Experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in an Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
- Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems.
- Experience working in a Linux environment, including system engineering, high availability design, performance analysis, network troubleshooting.
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment.
- Knowledge of container technologies: Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with serverless platforms (e.g. AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions) · Experience using infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and risk to ensure an outstanding, useable, and unobtrusive experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across the department.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Design and operation of a Kubernetes environment for container management and orchestration.
- Automate the provisioning of environments using Ansible, Puppet and other tools.
- Experience supporting complex production application environments.