Norwin Technologies is a 15 year Staffing and Professional Services company headquartered in Boston with open consulting positions in the I.T. space across the country.
Job Title: Technical Analyst(With Security Experience is Must)
Location: Roseville, CA
Duration: 6+ months
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast paced dynamic working environment.
- Development of process and procedures.
- Manage and support complex technical engineering projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of information technology concepts and technologies, as is knowledge of computer systems hardware and software, entity relationship models, design, protocols, and methodologies.
- Ability to document and implement short and long term plans of action.
- Proven verbal, written, organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Adhere to change management policies.
- Interpret error logs and troubleshoot system and application issues.
- Communicate effectively; work independently and in a team environment.
- Proven ability to document system workflows.
- Manage project tasks to the project plan for multiple projects.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment and deliver quality service with little to no supervision.
- Interacts with internal and enterprise staff in a professional, effective manner.
- Convey technical concepts and user needs to “lay” individuals, as well as communicate technical issues.
- High commitment to detail and accuracy.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be willing to learn new skills.
- Maintain a high level of energy and creativity.
- Learn internal applications to provide high level of service.