- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum: Google Professional Cloud Architect
- Preferred: Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- 10+ years direct experience working in IT Infrastructure
- 5+ years in a customer facing role working with enterprise clients
- Experience in Managing large scale Windows/Linux environments.
- Experience in understanding a complex customer’s existing software workloads and the ability to define a technical migration roadmap to the Cloud.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management, networking, storage and compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers) for architecting/ implementing/ maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience in architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable and secure distributed systems.
- Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies
- Experience with Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases and/or Big Data technologies (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Spark, Hadoop, other Open Source).
- Experience with application development concepts and technologies (e.g. CI/CD, Java, Python, Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Customer facing migration experience, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
- Demonstrated excellent communication, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in project governance and enterprise customer management.
- Willingness to travel around 30%-40%
131,809 - 165,391 /yearWhat is this?