Seeking an entry level Software Engineer that will focus on Oracle/Cloud ERP Implementation.
This role is GREAT for a recent college graduate.
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
- Analyze requirements, functional design, and architectural design documents to determine coding needed within Central Office Systems area
- Develops technical project documentation including, flowcharts, diagrams, and Technical Design documents
- Design and Codes innovative robust processes/integrations to meet business requirements
- Ability to solution/research/resolve technical problems and requirements holistically in a complex landscape
- Develop / modify functionality within an established application framework
- Create unit test plans and conduct unit test as per test plans and requirements
- Provide estimates for completion of Developer Technical Design Documents and builds tasks
- Manages work and assists team members to meet specified due dates for tasks and projects to deliver on time and on budget
- Proactive in providing status updates on tasks and projects to team members
- Accountable to build strong partnerships with internal business, peers and management team
- Agile and flexible to accommodate changes in business, working in a collaborative environment
- 1-3 years of related experience (Internships and/or course related experience accepted)
- Must be Authorized to work in the US without restrictions
- Oracle SaaS applications such as (ERP, SCM, HCM & EPM) helpful
- Experience/Knowledge with Cloud and Integration technology platforms helpful
- Experience/knowledge of with Complex Integrations, Micro Services and Interfaces
- Experience working within an Agile / Scrum environment helpful
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Great communication and aptitude for learning and growth