Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro's Cloud Partner Operations Manager (POM) role, is a unique and exciting opportunity that enables you to directly impact all the factors that dictate our success. A Cloud POM will run point on all Portfolio ‘projects' to ensure we launch and execute new ideas, work smarter while aligning to the overall vision and financial metric achievement.
Cloud - Sales Project Manager
· Reseller segmentation analysis
· CRM lead list activities
· Pipeline analysis and enhancements
· Attrition management and analysis
· BI alliance lead and campaign conduit
· Exceed revenue and profit plans
· Expand CMP usage and vendor activity
· Associate Tiger Team ownership
· Financial analyst reporting, etc.
· Reseller performance report, MOUs, etc.
This role will work directly with the Dir. of Cloud Portfolio to improve our operational efficiencies, reduce ramp time and keep the division on track to win. We need someone with strong analytics, attention to detail, ability to translate data in actionable insights and a strong project management toolkit. This role will evolve into one that transforms how we work and support where we go. You are expected to challenge the status quo and you're empowered to transform the business as needed. This is a fast-paced team and we need people that can lead our partners through their Cloud journey, in a fun and engaging way.
We need smart, high-energy people, that can quickly learn and adapt to change. We need people that come to work excited, want to have fun, with a positive outlook and want to sink their teeth into a challenge. We need someone that's willing to climb on the soapbox and preach our value to the masses. We need someone that can connect with our associates and customers, in a meaningful way that drives results. If you're looking for a new challenge, in a dynamic work environment, supported by an amazing culture of teamwork and success, come bang on our door because this may be a good fit for you!
- Education: Bachelor's degree required in Business or related field, or equivalent
- 3+ years in program management of medium to large sized, complex, and enterprise accounts with matrix supervisory responsibilities strongly recommended.
- Strong account management or sales and presentation skills are essential.
- Experience in financial controls, costing, process design and re-engineering, medium to large project management.
- Line management in an operating environment a plus. Experience and demonstrated previous use of Six Sigma and DMAIC (or similar), LEAN and/or Kaizen principles and methodologies preferred.
- Superior communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience leading large cross-function teams and driving consensus among colleagues
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence, and drive to results in a highly-matrixed environment is essential.
- Ability to motivate colleagues to peak performance and establish credibility with key decision makers.
- Ability to think abstractly and take calculated risks to improve business performance.
- Mastery skill level of Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio tools.
- Must be skilled in high-level statistical and financial analysis disciplines.
- May require long hours (overtime) for stretches of time.
- Some travel, domestic and international will be required
- Passionate about problem-solving
- Team player and ability to influence others, willing to speak up and hold others accountable
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that is constantly evolving
- Quick learner and able to connect the dots in complex environments
- Strong sense of ownership in your work
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.