H2 Performance Consulting is subject to the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act as a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Additionally, as mandated under Executive order 12989, H2 is required to verify employment eligibility of selected candidates through the Department of Labor’s - E-Verify.
H2 Performance Consulting (H2) is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to provide support for the PMW 230 Logistics Integrated Information Solutions-Marine Corps (LI2S) program that supports the modernization and sustainment of Marine Corps supply and maintenance functions through the development of a web-based common user interface that provides an integrated and distributed logistics capability enabling leaders to effectively plan, manage, execute, and monitor logistics operations from both a garrison and a forward deployed environment.
The Cloud Security Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Provide applications security engineering support for mobile device applications, desktop applications, tablet applications, and mobile handheld computing device applications for a cloud environment
- Develop architecture for the cloud environments in the MCBOSS AWS SCCA
- Assist in the development and implementation of the cloud security architectures and administration processes for all platforms
- Create Engineering documentation and procedures to implement tools into the environment
- Assist in the selection of toolsets to support the environment such as JMeter, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.
- Implement the tool sets and architecture into the cloud environment following DoD change management procedures
- Ensure that the SecDevOps environment is in compliance with all DoD security requirements
- Provides laboratory-based technical support to the developers/programmers
- Troubleshoot issues in development and test systems
- Provide cloud engineering expertise, analysis, and reviews of all PMW 230 cloud engineering activities such as Disconnected Ops, UIIDs on Pivotal, PMW 230 engineering policies, etc.
- Support the designing development, security, operations pipelines, toolchains, and processes to ensure cybersecurity requirements are built into all phases of the application development lifecycle for PMW 230 systems and applications
- Participate in logistics BMA and Logistics Data Services IPTs as a Cloud and Engineering expert
- Participate in bi-weekly PMO/LDI synch meetings to provide engineering insights into ongoing Logistics portfolio efforts
- Work with PMW 230 support contractors to facilitate completion of various project related tasks including, but not limited to: PMR inputs, icon and graphic design, high level policy development, architecture reviews, and project readiness reviews
- Minimum SECRET clearance
- BS Degree in Cyber Security/Engineering field (e.g. Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, Systems, Security)
- 10+ years of experience with government IS/IT, solutions development, software development, systems administration, and/or cloud engineering
- DoDD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (e.g. Security plus certification)
- AWS Cloud certification(s) (preferred)
- Experience with test and evaluation for allocating assigned security controls into assessment objectives and procedures, developing and executing Security Assessment Plans (SAP)
- Experience with certification and accreditation (C&A), assessment and authorization (A&A), audits, or authority to operate (ATO)
- Solid Understanding of Amazon Web Services especially GovCloud
- Ability to meet DoD CSWF requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to think independently with minimal oversight, as well as demonstrate exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Exemplary customer/client management skills and techniques
- Familiarity with Marine Corp network architecture is a plus
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to the career section of our company website at http://www.h2pc.com. All resumes will be reviewed within 5 business days and those candidates we wish to further in the application process will be contacted via email/phone to schedule initial phone screens.