These roles will need resources that are self-driven and motivated. They will code what they design. There are multiple groups & divisions that this team will interact with – think “Developer to Developer” communication.
1. Their experience with CI/CD, Terraform, and other automation paradigms is preferred, but not ultimately required, although they will have to do it for this project.
2. Python and .Net are the code languages are used and as a team we’re trying to standardize on. Would like experience coding and programming.
The Senior Cloud Security Engineer will be joining the Information Security, Risk & Compliance (ISRC) team. This position will be instrumental in the transition of the security services into the cloud. This position will research, develop and deploy automated security solutions into the cloud. The engineer will manage code, monitor the security solutions, and work with other teams, products, and services to successfully use the security services.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Research and develop automated security controls and services for cloud and IoT programs
• Participate in the creation of security code reference architectures to share with other teams
• Will work with business and technical team members across functional lines
• Utilize analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box
• Collaborate on the creation and validation of secure architectures with ISRC teams
• Participate in enterprise cloud security design patterns for use in the development of complex systems using reusable 'templates' to reduce duplicate effort
• Analyzing functionality, scalability and security of public and private cloud solutions
• Develop secure integrations between cloud / IoT platforms and third-party hardware and software
• Ability to work independently on complex systems
• Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
• Minimum three (3) years of experience developing object-oriented web services and/or applications in a private, public, government or military environment
• Experience working with full stack development in a public cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS)
• Experience in Rest API development
• Experience with cloud-based security controls
• Experience writing and maintaining code and documentation, unit tests, and automated deployments
• Expert Experience in Java or .Net development
• Experience with Python 2.7+, Node.js, and/or Go scripting language
• AWS Certified Developer or Azure 70-487 Certification