https://app.jobvite.com//Logo/2628_GPSLogo180x110BLUE_1473358962350_Company.jpg" alt="No Image" />GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
GuidePoint Security’s Cloud Security Team is looking to add a cloud security engineer with experience in solving enterprise multi-cloud security challenges. Cloud Security Engineers on our team help solve architectural and engineering problems for clients cloud environments and migration efforts . We’re looking for a security architect that is looking for an opportunity to maintain hands-on experience across AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Write, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot Policy-as-Code controls
- Azure Policy
- Sentinel Policy and Terraform enterprise
- Automate and pipeline the deployment of various workloads
- Azure DevOps
- Deploy and manage Kubernetes based Applications
- Deploy and manage cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of secrets management
- HashiCorp Vault
- Azure KeyVault
- Implement and provide Consul as a service to internal customers
- Service Mesh
- Homogenous entirely containerized (K8s based) workloads AND Heterogenous IaaS and Containerized workloads
- Service Mesh
- Architect and consult on approaches to security domains across Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Preferred Requirements:
4+ years of experience with a major cloud service provider
4+ years building CI/CD solutions using Azure DevOps or Jenkins
2+ years with Terraform, ARM, or Cloudformation
Knowledge of web application architecture and system administration
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 300 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.