Veritude is hiring a Cloud Systems Analyst at Fidelity Investments in Boston, MA.
Asset Management Technology is seeking a Cloud Systems Analyst with a consistent track record of conducting systems analysis, financial and technical analysis, and recommendations around cloud costs and optimization efficiencies. Experience collaborating with technology delivery team leads, technical leads and architects to analyze costs and find opportunities and recommendations to these teams for cloud optimization.
This individual will work closely with cloud migration delivery teams, partners, technology leads, and agile teams to ensure successful delivery of program landmarks and consistency of the work you're doing to the program cost management roadmaps. This individual will also help with management reporting, Tableau reports and collecting/analyzing data to provide information for our program trends and patterns. Managing the weekly and monthly costs on the cloud – and using internal tools, third party software.
Experience and Skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to summarize and clearly articulate complex issues, synthesize key points and effectively communicate findings
- You are highly organized, detail oriented with outstanding follow-through skills
- Understanding of cloud computing and cloud pricing
- Being responsible for the process to collect, summarize and analyze cloud spending
- You possess confidence to work independently and partner with delivery teams and architects to implement optimization recommendations in our group
- Advanced aptitude for spreadsheets, power point, visualization tools and Tableau
- Delivering insightful analytics related to cloud and optimizing costs for our program management team
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Results driven and delivery oriented
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Asset Management Technology (AMT) provides worldwide technology and support to all the Investment Management, Research, Trading and Investment Operations functions. AMT is an integral partner for Asset Management to deliver innovative, scalable, industry-leading investment tools that enable Asset Management to achieve competitive advantage globally.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com