Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Cloud Tools and Automation Engineer (DevOps Engineer) for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 4+ Months Contract
Location: Seattle, WA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Cloud Tools and Automation Engineer (DevOps Engineer)
Primary Skills: DevOps
Role Description: The Cloud Tools and Automation Engineer (DevOps Engineer) would need to have at least 4+ years of experience.
Cloud Automation DevOps – Must be strong with skills and project history in most or all of the following:
- Applied industry best practices with a broad toolset including Git, CI/CD integration using Jenkins.
- Containerization of applications and container orchestration on Kubernetes.
- Designing and automating complex software delivery pipelines.
- Supporting and developing applications on cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- TCP/IP networking, conventional load balancers, firewalls and network security.
- Scripting solutions in high-level interpreted languages (Ruby, Python, Node, Java, Go).
- Systems administration and orchestration at enterprise scale using Chef, Ansible, or Puppet.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 4+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Neha Jhingan
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2235)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None