The Club Attendant will be responsible for superior customer service to current Club at The Township members.
Responsibilities of Club Attendant
1. Greet members, smile, providing exceptional customer service.
2. Sweep, mop, and polishes floors.
3. Vacuum and spot clean carpet.
4. Dust furniture, woodwork, equipment, and dust mops floors. Polish and cleans fixtures in utility room and bathrooms.
5. Cleans fixtures, equipment, windows, walls, restrooms, etc.
6. Stocks supplies in restrooms as needed. Remove, wash, dry and fold linens.
7. Notifies supervisor regarding needed repairs: submits supply order sheers on a weekly basis.
8. Gathers and disposes of trash and waste materials.
9. Participates in educational programs and in-services. Attends meetings as required.
1. Customer service background preferred.
2. A passion for fitness and health.
3. Upbeat and positive attitude!
4. Punctuality and reliability is a must.
5. Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
6. CPR / AED certification preferred.
1. Continual standing and walking during shift.
2. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Using certain chemicals related to cleaning
5. Ability to perform effectively in a stressful and fast-paced environment.