Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Provides assistance to members and guests as well as administratively supports the Director of Membership and the membership team.
- As this position is the first and last impression of the clubhouse, it is a primary responsibility of the concierge to offer warm welcomes and fond farewells to all Members and guests entering and departing.
- Answer all incoming phone calls in a prompt, courteous, professional manner and forward to the appropriate destination. Works closely with the entire membership office to ensure phones are covered during business hours.
- Possess an overall awareness of the entire property and its associates in order to direct incoming traffic to their desired destination.
- Responsible for actively promoting events to members, taking/compiling reservations for our Member functions and processing name tags.
- Attend and assist at all Member social functions which involve the membership department.
- Responsible for the daily mail.
- Possess a positive attitude and professional manner at all times.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire and name tag when working.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and meet deadlines
- Good organizational skills, follow-up and follow through
- Ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
- Ability to problem-solve while projecting a professional image
- Intermediate Computer Skills required-proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel. Powerpoint, Outlook) knowledge of Adobe products preferred (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and move moderate weights.