- Position Type:
STUDENT SERVICES/Cluster Nurse
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
- Cluster Nurse - RN or LPN
185 Day Position
Salary: Nurse Salary Scale ~ NOTE: The 2019-20 salary scales will be posted once they are available.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license preferred; minimum of a Licensed Practical Nurse license required.
- BSN/BS in health related field preferred.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Community health nursing experience in public health, hospital, and/or related medical facility required.
- Three (3) years of pediatric nursing experience preferred.Experience in a school setting preferred.
- Ability to provide specialized health-related services on a direct and indirect basis required.
- Skills in training and supervision of health related procedures required.
- A proven record of excellent communication skills and establishing rapport and working well with professional personnel at all levels of public education; students, parents, co-workers, as well as with related professional organizations.
- A person of integrity, excellent character, and good reputation.
- Ability to be regularly, predictably, and reliably at work.