*If interested in the position listed, please contact Logan Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Apex Systems supporting Ericsson
Project Details/Job Description:
Senior Construction Manager, must have strong communication skill as they will be the primary interface to the Customer. Must have experience managing other Construction managers. Accountable for all Civil Works and associated financial control via Scheduling (time), SP/ASP and Quality Management on a given project. Ensure that all Service Providers are adhering to Ericsson standards, processes and procedures as well as all Federal and Local standards. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities. Interfaces with External Interfaces: ASP/SP, Customer PM Internal Interfaces: IM Lead, Project Admin, Project Sponsor
CPM Responsibilities Include:
- Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
- Assures that: Only Customer’s approved materials are installed on the project & the agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
- Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
- Check that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that tools, etc. are in good working condition.
- Civil Works problem solving as required during the project.
- Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
- Ensure that:
- Service Providers and vendors/suppliers meet all the technical specifications with respect to E/// and customer specifications.
- Workmanship quality of the installations done by the Service Providers is within the Contract, Ericsson standards and Customer expectations.
- All Ericsson, Federal, Local, and customer safety guidelines and construction procedures are enforced during the entire Civil Works phase of the project.
- Knowledge in workers safety and work environment safety.
- Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits.
- Site verification.
- Prepares regular interval progress reports as required by the project
- Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
- Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
- Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor works with the Service Providers and other disciplines that have an interface with the Civil Works part of the project.
- Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following:
- SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc)
- NTP receipt verification
- RFDS submission review and changes
- Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval
- Civils progress PFA verification (daily)
- Close out document review and acceptance sign off Construction Manager 3 – CM3 Has highly developed knowledge and skills.
- INVESTIGATES and SOLVES complex problems that require substantial analysis by DEVELOPING existing procedures, techniques and methods.
- IMPELS improvement and change. Can GUIDE and LEAD others in the work. Experience/Qualification Level 5+ years: o Job-related experience with project builds over 500 sites Reports to IM Lead
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178