3 Temp to Hire F/T CMAs or CNAs Needed; Medical District of Chicago Starting Pay is $16/hr. Great Union Benefits
Our client, a busy Union Healthcare Clinic located near the west side of Chicago has some immediate staffing needs for three experienced temporary to hire full-time Certified Medical Assistants or Nursing Assistants. You must have at least 1 year of recent and related healthcare work experience. As a CMA or CNA you will be responsible for rooming patients, obtaining patient medical histories, taking vital signs, assisting with medical procedures and programs, EKGs, chart documentation, blood draws when necessary, etc. The ideal candidate is someone that is well organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task. Excellent customer service skills are essential being bilingual is a plus. You must also be familiar with medical terminology.
- Assist the nursing supervisor and team in providing excellent patient care and assisting them with various medical procedures as well as performing EKGs.
- Taking and recording patient vital signs, TPRs, weights, finger stick blood glucose and blood pressure.
- Must rotate among various clinical services and if needed also support the satellite clinics and urgent care hours.
- Responsible for the initial intake of scheduled and unscheduled patients, including documenting the reason for the
- Assisting with patient check-outs including faxing refills and prescriptions, making appointments and generating letters as
- Immediately notifying a nurse regarding any patients with complaints of chest pain, abdominal pain, bleeding or shortness of
These are all temporary to hire full-time positions working Monday-Friday from (8:00am to 4:30pm) with a starting compensation of $16 per hour, which will eventually go up with time.
After the temp contract period you will also be eligible for Excellent Union Benefits, which includes, but is no limited to the following great medical, dental and vision insurance benefits for both you and your family with a very minimal out of pocket expense, overtime pay, very generous vacation, holiday and sick pay, Union Pension Plan, 403b Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, etc.
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please send an updated resume to us for immediate review and consideration.