https://app.jobvite.com//Logo/2628_GPSLogo180x110BLUE_1473358962350_Company.jpg" alt="No Image" />
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk
GuidePoint Security is looking for a qualified candidate with CMAS security engineering background. We provide mission-focused, end-to-end systems engineering and analytic expertise to enhance operationally deployed systems, guide the acquisition of complex systems under development, and architect systems and technologies of the future. We provide solutions that respond efficiently and effectively to customer requirements by providing our systems engineering disciplines. This approach yields outstanding program execution, which translates directly into mission success.
- 10 years of experience in software engineering, program design and implementation, configuration management, or maintenance, integration or testing, and information system engineering
- 5 years of experience in system security analysis and implementation; secure system engineering or design; and work in protocol and/or interface standards
- Create and monitor security dashboards, analyze existing running assets in a cloud and on premise environment.
- Responsible for the security of CMAS applications to include:
- incident response and recovery plans,
- cyber resiliency analysis and planning,
- web application and platform security testing,
- design monitoring and alerting capabilities for anomalous activity in CMAS systems,
- monitor platform and application for anomalous activity in CMAS systems,
- understand application critical data and vulnerability points,
- coordinate with industry partners to advise the government on security vulnerabilities and recommendations
Education, Clearance and Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
- Active TS/SCI
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 300 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.