For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector/CMM Programmer in Holyoke, MA. Our client designs and creates products for a variety of industries, including medical, aerospace, energy, and automotive. The products can be encountered in many everyday applications, such as driving a car, flying in an airplane, using electronics, or shopping at a grocery store.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Inspector/CMM Programmer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: The Quality Inspector/CMM Programmer is a team member who is authorized, responsible and accountable for maintaining quality standards by means of performing and documenting visual and dimensional inspections of manufactured product using suitable measurement and inspection equipment.
Responsibilities of Quality Inspector/CMM Programmer:
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of quality assurance practices to develop, maintain and improve overall quality system processes.
- Plans, performs and documents receiving, in-process, final and first article inspections to customer designs, specifications and contractual requirements at various stages of manufacturing and assembly process.
- Performs visual and dimensional measurements utilizing measurement and inspection equipment for product acceptance that includes, and not limited to: Hand-held or fixture-held equipment including calipers (analog, digital, Vernier), micrometers, scales, height gages, ring gages, pin gages and plug gages.
Computer / software assisted: coordinate measuring machine, articulating arm, vision measuring machine and temperature and humidity recorder.
- Accurately records inspection and measurement result and completes all required documentation.
- Performs review of inspection and measurement results for compliance and takes appropriate actions when a discrepancy is identified.
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Holyoke, MA
- Salary: $28-29hr.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 1st
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.