CMS Developer – PHP/Drupal
San Francisco, CA
12+ Month Contract
We are looking for the person who can work in a fast-paced environment and has a strong grasp of cutting-edge languages and technologies. The developer will be responsible for requirements gathering, architecting solutions, data modeling, and implementation. The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation around performance and be driven to deliver high quality products.
- 4+ years of full stack web development experience.
- Solid PHP, MySQL, Linux, Shell scripting
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design, data structures, and algorithms
- Independently design, code, and test technical solutions
- Experience working with source control systems; git preferred
- Knowledge of open source software
- Experience with Drupal 7 or 8 preferred
- Experience with NoSQL preferred
- Experience with Redis preferred
- Experience with Lucene/SOLR preferred
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, cloud environments (GCP, AWS, etc.) a plus
- Web development best practices
- Knowledge of modern CMS systems and trends
- Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas verbally and/or in writing
What you’ ll be doing:
- Design, build, and support a high performance, scalable, and innovative CMS powering our cross-platform streaming service.
- Develop back-end APIs, implement system instrumentation, and provide documentation
- Work closely with other engineers and product management teams to meet fixed deadlines.
- Work in all phases of a rapid product development life cycle.