Assists patients with activities of daily living. Provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- High School graduate or one year experience as Nursing Assistant
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience
- Successful completion of CNA course/certification
- Requires a thorough knowledge of basic nursing functions to meet patient needs for ADL's, must be able to work rapidly under stressful situations with many interruptions.
- Good oral and communication skills in the English language.
- Basic computer skills.Required Licenses/Certifications:Current BLS certification- American Heart Association.CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) certification.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.