CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
ALL Shifts Available!!!
Riverside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We now offer:
- $2,500 Full-Time Sign-On Bonus
- Part-Time Sign-On Bonus is Available (Minimum Hours Required)
- Referral Bonus
- Perfect Attendance Incentive
- New Rates
- Experience Pay
Certain conditions and restriction will apply
We provide a wide range of nursing care and rehabilitation services for both short-term or long-term care. At The Riverside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, we have a professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate team who cares for our residents.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director or designee to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Requirements of CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Flexible, caring and is a supportive team member that works well with others
- Working under the supervision of nurses and other licensed medical professionals you will be a source of great emotional and physical support for residents
- Assisting residents' activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, serving meals, feeding residents as necessary
- Ambulating turning and positioning providing fresh water and nourishment between meals
- Handle CNAs document actions by completing forms, reports and logs
Requirements of CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Must have an active license as s a CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of NJ
- CNA Experience : 1+ year preferred but not required