A rewarding career is waiting for you at Garland Road Nursing Center! Right now, we are seeking a CNA to join our nursing team. As one of our nursing assistants, you will play a key role in creating a positive resident experience by providing quality, compassionate care. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity.
As a CNA, you will provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. This involves performing duties such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, and/or moving patients.
- Answering patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients' needs
- Providing physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities
- Recording vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Observing or examining patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in urine
- State certification as a nursing assistant
- Complete familiarity with the duties of a certified nursing assistant
- Highly developed observation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills