Why Charter Senior Living?
“I believe in the Charter Mission. To Enhance the Human Spirit. I do this every day as I help care for our residents. They may need extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I am enhancing their spirit. I feel honored to make such a difference in someone’s life!
-Charter Senior Living Associate
Your potential is unlimited. As a small boutique company, we are committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a “job”. We want each of our associates to feel like they have a career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an organization that is committed to the future of their Associates.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100 per month (after taxes).
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for all duties to safely provide for the resident’s care and well-being in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with all of the care needs a resident might require including, but not limited to, toileting, ambulation, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, escorting, and transferring from place to place.
- Will assist in the dining room during meal times including, but not limited to, set up, take meal/beverage orders, serve, bus tables.
- Will assist with activities when required and/or be responsible for getting the residents to scheduled activities.
- Will be responsible for getting the resident ready and to the lobby for scheduled appointments
- Will be aware of what constitutes a change of condition and report to Medication Tech/Resident Care Coordinator/HSD immediately.
- Capable of washing, drying, folding and returning laundry to the correct resident.
- Collects and disposes trash in designated receptacles.
- Has knowledge of, and can demonstrate proper technique, or can learn how to assist with a gait belt, sit to stand lift, transfer board, oxygen equipment, catheter, specimen, transfer pole, trapeze, wheel chair, scale, and other equipment as directed by the Resident Care Coordinator/HSD.
- Capable of taking accurate vital signs and weights.
Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
High school graduate preferred. Preferred proficiency in English. Attends in-services monthly required for position. Receives and maintains First Aid certification.
Charter is a drug-free work environment. All offers of employment are subject to passing background check and drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Serve with Honor
To Serve with Purpose
To Serve with Courage
To Have Fun While ServingJB.0.00.LN