Home Health C.N.A. - Goodyear/Buckeye
Dependable Staffing Services has a part-time opening for a C.N.A. in the Southwest Valley.
We're looking for C.N.A.'s with a minimum of one year of clinical experience either working home health or in a hospital or long term care facility setting.
C.N.A. would be working 1:1 in the home with a spinal-injured client. C.N.A. would assist with ADL's, transfers, errand-running, housekeeping, etc.
Position would start out part-time (typically weekend needs along with occasional shifts during the week), but there would be enormous potential down the road.
All C.N.A. shifts are 12-hour shifts.
- A minimum of one year of recent, applicable experience
- Current AZ C.N.A. license (active and good standing)
- Current CPR/First Aide card
- Current negative TB skin test
- Current AZ DPS fingerprint clearance card
If you're a C.N.A. looking for some extra weekend work in a fantastic environment, apply today!!!
Arizona CNA (active and good standing)