CNA Med/Surg AdventHealth Durand
Location Address: 1220 Third Ave W, Durand, WI 54736
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Durand
· Mission driven organization
· Kind and caring staff
· Family atmosphere
· Competitive wages and great benefits
32hrs/week - 4 x 8hr shifts
You will be responsible for:
- Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers quality routine nursing care in Med/Surg, Recover Room and Emergency Room and other areas deemed appropriate by the Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse and/or Director of Nursing to provide quality patient care.
- Assists in direct patient care of an assigned group of patients.
- Assists patients with general physical hygiene measures such as bathing, mouth care, dietary intake, and elimination.
- Assists patients with meals as indicated including passing trays.
- Functions as an active member of the health care team.
- Answers call lights promptly and courteously.
- Responds to all code blue and emergency situations, as directed.
- Assists in providing for patient safety.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all patient and hospital related information.
- Participates in inservices and meetings to improve current skill and knowledge.
- Participates in Quality Improvement teams/projects when asked.
What Will You Need:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Valid State of Wisconsin Certified Nursing Assistant certificate Preferred
- BLS obtained through the American Heart Association