Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Certified Nursing Assistant/Patient Safety Tech
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a sage and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- Performs 1:1 patient watches.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirements relative to his or her age specific needs and to proved the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
- Must have 6 months of recent hospital experience.
- Must have good teamworking and interpersonal skills.
- Must have CNA certificate
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
“Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”