In-Home Private Duty C.N.A.
Dependable Staffing Services has a part-time opening for a C.N.A. in the Southwest Valley. The position could include more hours over a course of time.
We're looking for C.N.A.'s with a minimum of one year of clinical experience either working home health or in a hospital or long term care facility setting.
C.N.A. would be working 1:1 in the home with a spinal-injured client. C.N.A. would assist with ADL's, transfers, errand-running, housekeeping, etc. Opportunities also exist for C.N.A.'s to travel with and accompany client on vacations, outings to sporting events and/or concerts, as well.
Position would start out part-time (typically weekend needs along with occasional shifts during the week), but there would be enormous potential for a bigger role down the road if it's a good fit.
All C.N.A. shifts are 12-hour shifts.
- A minimum of one year of recent, applicable experience (In-home, acute care/hospital, LTC, ALF)
- Current AZ C.N.A. license (active and good standing)
- Current CPR/First Aid Card
- Current negative TB skin test (or recent chest x-ray)
- Current AZ DPS fingerprint clearance card
If you're a C.N.A. looking for some extra work in a fantastic environment, apply today!!!
Arizona CNA (active and good standing)