Certified Nursing Assistant
Director of Nursing
To enrich the quality of life of our residents by creating a sustainable, nurturing and professional environment through caring, personalized service.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the assessment and care plan.
No experience? No problem. We will train you to be a Certified Nursing Assistant dedicated to exceptional resident care. If you love connecting with those in need and their families and you are ready to make a difference, consider joining our team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). We are closely knit and highly functioning team committed to making every moment matter in our residents' lives. With a rich history of compassion and a heart for delivering superior service, our campus and life care centers are dedicated to serving seniors with a complete continuum of social, spiritual and health-related care.
As a CNA, you will help our residents live as comfortably and independently as possible while providing the daily help they need. Life in our communities is rooted in dignity and respect for those we serve. We need a CNA who can assist residents with the activities of daily living including dressing, eating, grooming, moving, toileting and personal hygiene according to the resident's care plan.
CNA Employer Sponsored Training
Moments Matter. Live them well.
Click to watch our video:
Platinum Career Solutions provides dedicated recruitment and staffing services for a variety of settings. The workforce dynamics in healthcare and senior living have changed greatly and the need for quality care providers is on the rise. The multi-faceted nature of healthcare staffing requires a workforce with a variety of skills. Platinum Career Solutions is dedicated to teaching you those skills and is proud to offer a Certified Nursing Assistant training program. Successful graduates will begin a rewarding career in varied healthcare settings trained in the latest techniques and dedicated to exceptional care. Earn a competitive wage while training to become a healthcare professional!
Platinum Career Solutions will...
- Pay for all required classroom materials and for your first CNA certification exam
- Provide an opportunity to join one of The Goodman Group properties as a full-time staff member
- Provide a fun, engaging, and effective curriculum and learning environment dedicated to exceptional care and customer service.
- Provide the best opportunity to begin your career as a healthcare professional and encourage and support your professional growth
Your next steps ...
- Complete the online application
- Pre-Screen telephone interview
- On-Site personal interview
- Pre-employment screening (background check, drug screen, TB screening)
- 100% mandatory attendance in 3 weeks of CNA classroom and clinical hands on training
Click the Apply button to submit your resume.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Be flexible to work all shifts, which include: 8, 10, 12 hour shifts and Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday shifts. Full time and part time and on-call hours available.
- Have a passion for caring for people
- Have a professional image to match our facilities professional standards
- Able to commit a minimum of 6 months employment after graduation of paid-training
- Drug Test, Background Check and TB (Tuberculosis) testing required (provided)
- Active CNA in Montana, or
- Paid CNA training is provided through an accredited Certified Nurse Assistant training program
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for the tasks of personal care and incidental activities of daily living for patients of all ages in inpatient facilities such as hospitals, nursing homes and other institutions. A CNA will perform care and delegated tasks as directed by the nursing plan of care and/or supervisor as permitted by policies and procedures of the facility and allowed under state law/regulation.
**This is physically taxing position. Qualified candidates must be physically able to push, pull, lift and carry up to 75 pounds along with the ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours.**
The ideal candidate is an active CNA in this state and has a passion to deliver quality care, or attend our paid CNA training through our accredited Certified Nurse Assistant training program.