At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a CNA to join our amazing team.
Details of the CNA opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $600 - $900 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 4 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Varies
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the CNA:
- Bathing and dressing patients
- Taking vital signs
- Collecting information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Answering patient calls
- Examining patients for bruises and other injuries/wounds
- Turning or repositioning patients who are bedridden
- Lifting patients into beds, wheelchairs or exam tables
- Cleaning and sanitizing patient areas
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Changing sheets and restocking rooms with necessary supplies
Qualifications for the CNA:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completed CNA Certificate Program
- Certified/Licensed to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant with active certification/license in the state in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience as a CNA.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the CNA opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.