Sovereign Staffing is looking for nurses to fill various positions at a hospital in Overland Park, KS. There are positions for CNAs, LPNs/LVNs, and RNs.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
2. Must hold a current state license and must maintain license renewal in accordance with the standards of the State Board of Nursing
3. Must have completed course in administration of IV fluids before starting IVs or hanging solutions
4. Medical/surgical experience is preferred
5. Critical Care experience is recommended, required for direct observation bed units
6. Must be able to read, write and speak English
7. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The nursing team contributes to the assessment of the health status of individuals and groups, participates in the development and modification of the plans of care, implements care strategies within your scope of practice, renders safe care, participates in evaluation of responses to care interventions, delegates activities within the scope of practice, performs additional functions within your scope of practice.
Certifications depend on the level of nursing you are applying for.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $27.00 /hour
Employment Type: Contract
Salary: 15.00 Hourly