We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled CNC Machinist to produce prototypes, fixtures, die/mold components, and production parts for aerospace, medical, energy, and automotive applications.
Join a fast paced and rapidly growing team that works with the most advanced CAD/CAM software and high performance CNC machines. Work closely with engineers and technicians to develop high quality parts.
- Program and operate 3-axis CNC Vertical Mills (Mikron & Haas)
- Provide crucial input on design for machining, manufacturing, assembly, and low cost.
- Opportunity to learn CAD/CAM programming.
- 2+ years of work experience with 3-axis CNC Vertical Milling machines.
- CAD/CAM experience is a plus but not required (Mastercam experience preferred)
- Ability to machine complex and close tolerance components
- Materials: stainless steel, steel, aluminum, plastics, Inconel, composite materials
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Well organized and strong verbal communication skills
- Flexible, ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel a plus but not required
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous compensation is based on experience; overtime is available depending on production needs
- Bonus system based on individual contribution and company performance
- Company provided a 401(k) profit sharing plan, with company match
- Company paid health insurance