Agrowing company withGlobal sales of $800 Million in 50+ locations needs 2 - CNC Machine Set-up Machinists at itsCNC Machine shop in Aurora, IL. Excellent hourly rate + Shift differential + all Permanent Position benefits
Job Posting # 2208R
Job Title: 5 AxisCNC MillSet-up Machinists
Qty = 2 openings in 2nd shift (See Note 2) Location: Aurora, IL
Compensation: Base Pay as below + $2 for 2nd shift differential + OT on Fridays
Set-up Machinists: $23 - $27 per hr.
Group Info: Be part of a CNC machine shop with 85 people which manufactures high precision parts for the medical device industry.
The typical metals machines are Cobalt Chrome, SS, Titanium and machined to tolerances of a Thou (0.001 of an inch) with around 28 Mills(14 - 5 axis Mills + 14 – 3-5 axis mills), 5 Lathes, 12 Wire EDM machines.
Note 1: The positions will be to operate high precision CNC machines – Mills
28 - Mills: 3-5 Axis – HAAS, MORI Seiki, Matsuura
12 - EDM: Wire EDM - Mitsubishi
5 - Lathes: DMG Mori, Swiss style
Note 2: The 2 positions are in 2nd shift = 2:45pm – 1:15am. This is a 10 hr shift 4 days/week, with OT on Friday/Saturday.
QTY=2 for 5 Axis Mill Set-up machinist in 2nd Shift
Candidate Must Have:
- 2 - 7 years experience with 5 axisMill set up.
- Knowledge of CNC machine shop practices, elementary mechanics, machining methods, cutting qualities of materials, proper speeds and feeds.
- Experience with machining metals & plastics of various grades and hardness.
- Ability to work to accuracies of 0.001 of an inch.
- Understanding of GD&T and ability to read blueprints.
- Experience with 5 axis milling machine operation
Candidate Nice to Have:
- Experience in the Medical Device or Aerospace Industry
- Experience with Machines made by companies in Note 1
- Some vocational school education
Keywords: CNC, CNC machinist, Mills, Milling machines, set-up, medical device, high precision