To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please click here!
Responsible for machining new and replacement parts for facility machinery.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in machine programming and set up
- Knowledge and use of precision measuring equipment to verify dimensional conformance of parts
- Knowledge and use of cutting tools, inserts, holding fixtures and tooling fixtures
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, layouts, and set-up sheets
- Basic reading, writing, and some advanced arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced skills (Journeyman level) required in one or more of the following areas: CNC Equipment, Mills, Lathes, Grinders.
- Experience using one or more of the following tools: lathe, milling machine, drill press, and vertical/horizontal cut off saw.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required.
BMC benefits include vacation, PTO, medical and dental insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, incentive bonus.
As the industry-leading manufacturer of magnetic technology products, Bunting Magnetics Co. has developed precision magnetic products for the worldwide printing, automotive, plastics, food, electronics, pharmaceutical and recycling industries for more than 50 years. Our family-owned group of companies manufactures products which serve global markets and include a broad range of magnetic materials and components, magnetic separation systems, material handling equipment, metal detection equipment, magnetic cylinders, bonded magnets, and assemblies.
To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online interview system managed by HireMojo.Apply for this job
Once you have completed the online interview, your information will be forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.
- Related Keywords: