We are actively seeking out strong and experienced precision CNC/Manual grinders. Only looking for skilled/craftsman candidates who possess the necessary experience with minimal supervision and training included. We have several openings including:
-Outside Diameter Grinders/Inside Diameter Grinders
-1st and 2nd Shift Openings (All permanent positions and immediate fills willing to pay highly competitive rates and above industry standards)
-Compensation would be DOE
-Must be able to work Friday if needed.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Primary Purpose of Position:
- Set-up and run CNC and manual grinders
- Set-up, operate, and program CNC grinders
- Be able to independently perform machine set-up - small lot sizes
- Grinding positions must be able to hold .0002 (or tighter) tolerance on machined parts
- Read and be able to interpret charts, drawings, and blueprints
- Be able to conduct 1st piece and in process inspections
- Ensure that all procedures and activities are conducted in a safe manner.
- experience using various gauges and as required
- be able to work with minimal supervision and training
- work with grinding coolants, cleaning fluids, and oils
Knowledge and Skill:
- Ideal prior working experience in grinding shops would be a major plus
- We'd like candidates to ideally to have 2-4 years of work related experience
- Any certifications from manufacturing schoolhouses would be a plus
- Ensure all procedures and activities are conducted in a safe manner.
- Steel toe safety shoes are required.
- Safety glasses w/side shields we provide unless employee wears prescription. Prescription safety glasses must be approved by OSHA standard and have side shields.
- Able to lift, bend, carry, push, move and the ability to stand for long periods of time.
Based on experience