This aerospace manufacturing company has been in business for over 50 years and specializes in producing jet engine components. Located in Anaheim, their facility holds 20 CNC machines as well as 50 employees who hold an average tenure of 15 years. As the current industry leader in innovative manufacturing techniques, they are looking for talented and passionate CNC machinists to join their growing team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to work with exotic materials such as cobalt, titanium, and stainless steel. What's more, you will have the option of cross training on different machines to further expand your machining background.
This is a 2nd shift position from 4PM - 1:30 AM (9 hours) Monday - Thursday and 4PM - 8PM on Fridays. Overtime opportunities are sometimes available.
- 1 week of PTO
- 7 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (with options for dependents/family members)
- 401k with matching
- Fun company events such as catered lunches, holiday parties, etc.
- Set up lathe CNC machines
- Edit programs
- Train and mentor operators
- Experience setting up lathes
- Previous leadership/training knowledge preferred
- Ability to edit programs (feeds and speeds)
- Meet ITAR requirements
AMC is an an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.