SPM's mission is to machine perfect quality component parts through industry leading technology & genuine experience. Precision is the name & the heart of our company. We are out to change the world! Each day, we work to influence greatness, machining the pieces and parts this world needs to be at its best for tomorrow. We hold ourselves and our clients to the absolute highest of standards. Interested in joining our team of greatness? Contact us today!
"Precision is in the name, and the heart of Our Company."
- Responsible for production and operation of multiple CNC machines in team-based environment
- Responsible for general/daily maintenance on machines to keep up with production
- Responsible for ensuring quality of parts through regular inspection during production
- Follow all safety guidelines as stated by SPM
- Read and understand blueprints and basic geometric dimension tolerancing (SPM will train)
- Inspect parts through use of visual and manual inspection equipment (caliper, micrometer etc.), as well as programmed CMM equipment (SPM will train)
- Make offsets & change tooling per provided layout (SPM will train)
- Communicate with fellow team members, and management, of job status and party quality.
- Complete setups of previously-proven parts
- Train and mentor Level I and Level II Operators
- Basic Knowledge of CNC Programming
- Add/modify tool paths at machine controller
- Troubleshoot currently running jobs and previously-proven jobs
- Generate and implement ideas for Continuous Improvement
- Cooperative, team-focused attitude
- Physical ability to lift 25 pounds regularly throughout shift
- Physical ability to stand, bend, and walk for entire shift
- At least 1 year of CNC machining experience required (horizontal or vertical)
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to inspect parts through use of visual and manual inspection equipment (caliper, micrometer etc.), as well as programmed CMM equipment (SPM will train)
- Demonstrate Competency of Level II Operator
- Complete SPM's Level III Training