| Job Description |
Staffmark is hiring for a CNC Operator in Mooresville, NC for a great company! We have 2nd (2pm-10pm, Monday through Friday) and 3rd Shift (10pm-7am, Sunday through Thursday) available! If you are looking for a new CNC Position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $15/hour, but it could be more based on previous experience.
- Must have experience programming and editing programs on CNC machines
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Study blueprints, layouts or charts, and job orders for information on specifications and tooling instructions.
- Select cutting tools and tooling instructions, according to written specifications or knowledge of metal properties and shop mathematics.
- Lift metal stock or work pieces manually or using hoists, and position and secure them in machines, using fasteners and hand tools.
- Compute unspecified dimensions and machine settings using shop mathematics.
- Load appropriate CNC programs from archive control library.
- Start and operate lathe or turning machines and observe operations to ensure that specifications are met.
- Adjust machine controls and change tool settings in order to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
- Step machines through cycles, stopping to adjust tool positions and machine controls to ensure specified timing, clearances, and tolerances.
- High School or equivalent
- Read blueprints in metrics.
- Experience with CNC lathes and mills
- Experience with CNC programming REQUIRED
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidate must be able to read blueprints in metrics. Experience with CNC lathes and mills, and experience with CNC programming REQUIRED
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.