Headline: CNC Machine Operator- We will train!
As a recognized leader in precision machining, Chips Manufacturing is a collaborative and innovative contract machining partner for OEMs, medical parts manufacturers and companies with large lot proof-of-concept production needs.
Chips Manufacturing is a privately held corporation located in the Western Suburbs of Chicagoland. We had a humble beginning, but our passion to grow in the industry that we love propelled us to where we are today. We are committed to continual growth by investing in our people and the latest machining technology. Our core values and commitment towards perfection is unmatched.
At Chips, employees come first. We take a special interest in the growth and development of our employees and their futures. Everyone who works for us has the same passion and drive to make Chips the best manufacturing company out there, and we like to repay that dedication with a comprehensive benefits package and continuous opportunities for training and advancement. It's a great time to be joining our team!
We are currently seeking a CNC Machine Operator to join our team in West Chicago. Experience is preferred but not required. In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Operations of multiple CNC machines, producing parts within specified tolerances on blueprints
- Inspection of product using various precision instruments
- Must be able to legibly complete required in-process inspection documents
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Communicate with production supervision regarding job performance
Starting salary for entry level is $12/hr, with the ability to earn up to $14hr after 1 year. Experienced CNC Operators may start at hourly rate up to $16.50/hr.
We are currently hiring for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift openings.
- 1st Shift 6:00 am 2:30 pm
- 2nd Shift 2:00 pm 10:30 pm
- 3rd Shift 10:00pm 6:30 am * Additional 10% shift premium for 3rd
Chips Benefit Package
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity for Advancement
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic shop math skills
- Machine operation experience (school or employment) strongly preferred
Chips Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available0