Our company is seeking a CNC Machinist to setup and operate various machine tools to produce, modify, and repair precision parts. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials to machines.
- Utilize a variety of machine tools (radial drill presses, small lathes, mills, CNC machines, etc.).
- Position and fasten work pieces.
- Operate V.T.L and horizontal boring mills.
- Grind machined parts and saw material to required specs.
- Operate overhead cranes and fork-lift.
- Disassemble customer material.
- Read and interpret drawings, standard drafting symbols, and sketches.
- Adhere to safe rules and regulations.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- 3 years of experience as a Machinist or Trainee.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Some vocational school or college, preferred.
- Experience operating various machines (V.T.L. and horizontal boring mills, CNC machines, radial drill press, small lathes, etc.).
- Ability to operate various measuring tools (tape measure, micrometer, etc.).
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with coworkers and share workspace and tools.
- Valid CA driverâ€™s license.
Powered by JazzHR