Buffalo manufacturing firm of heavy industrial equipment is seeking a machinist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least CNC lathe experience but possessing any CNC mill or manual machining experience would be a plus.
1) Setup and operate machines in accordance with work instructions and blueprints.
2) Properly use measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, etc. Must be able to work to tight tolerances .001".
3) Able to perform tool wear offsets and monitor of machine to identify any issues.
1) 10 years of CNC lathe or manual machining experience.
2) High school diploma or GED required
3) Able to pass drug screen and criminal background check.
401k with match program/Profit Sharing
10 Paid Holidays
32.00 - 33.00 /hour