Adecco is assisting a local Medical Manufacturing Associate for a CNC Machinist job in Oakley/Cincinnati, Ohio. This is for a long-term/temporary-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in manufacturing, you will be required to use hand tools and operate and set up CNC Screw Machines. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Pay Range: $16.00-$20.00
Responsibilities for this CNC Machinist and Machine Operators include:
- Set up and operate CNC Machinery including Star Swiss, Citizen and Tsugami Screw Machines and Haas Vertical Turrett Lathes
- Ability to check parts with measuring devices
- CNC Machining Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Drug Screen and Background check
- Ability to work 2nd shift
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Cincinnati/ Oakley or any related opportunities with Adecco. You are welcome to call Jack Schaefer 513-731-1661 or email@example.com