CNC Machinist – Large Mills – 2nd Shift
Machine Shop Supervisor
Operate large CNC milling machines and have ability to fine tune speeds and feeds so that required finishes and tolerances are achieved. Parts are up to 80 tons and 30 meters in length
Five years of machining experience. Operation of same/similar machinery a must.
· Must have ability to operate machine manually using correct speeds and feeds.
· High school graduate or GED
· Basic skills
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc. is an EEO.
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave