Aerotek is currently hiring for multiple different CNC Machinist/Operator & CNC Set-Up Machinist positions for some of the Top Tier Manufacturing companies in the Greater Charleston Region.
- Operators will be assigned to a specific product line. Operators will be working on either CNC mills, lathes, or grinders. Machines vary in age and size, so operators must be flexible. Operators will be responsible for loading parts into machine and running the part. Typically every 10 parts or so, they are responsible for utilizing precision measuring equipment to measure the parts. If the part is off slightly, they will be responsible for performing adjustments to the machine. If the machine is completely off, they will be assisted by the maintenance / setup department.
CNC Set-Up Machinist
- Complete set-ups on all machines in the team within acceptable established times
- Demonstrate ability to re-cut or turn chuck jaws
- Demonstrate proper usage of gauging equipment (M&M, LK, etc.) and interpret results
- Assist engineering in the tooling designs, modifications, and process improvements, and provide documented evidence to support changes
Requirements: Minimum of 1-2 years of recent CNC machining experience. Candidates must have experience with changeovers, performing offsets, quality inspections, and tool changes. Must have documented experience with the utilization of calipers, micrometers, and various gauges.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.