Tops Staffing has partnered with a local manufacturing company to find an experienced machinist for their growing daylight shift.
Contract to hire position.
Hours: 6am to 4:30pm; company does offer flex time once hired
- Maintain effective equipment operations to meet customer demands and provide on-time delivery.
- Competently operate CNC lathes to produce parts in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning specified work area.
- Take the initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicates with the Leadership Team when necessary
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent or AS degree
- 2 years of related work experience or AS degree in related field
- Prior CNC lathe operation experience is required to qualify for this opportunity
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Understanding of CNC Equipment and G & M Codes.
- Ability to read and understand prints and instructions.
- Ability to read and utilize precise measuring equipment.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency as a CNC Machinist.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines.
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
18.00 - 24.00 /hour