- Sets up and operates computer numerical controlled machinery that automatically mills, punches, drills, broaches or reams metal and/or plastic parts.
- Makes adjustments to adhere to established specifications. Monitors work to ensure that machine is not malfunctioning.
- Makes general decisions as to quality, tolerances and operation sequence. Ability to use shop mathematics, drawings and measuring tools (i.e. indicators, micrometer and gauges)
- Ability to multi-task, run multiples of machines while maintaining quality output.
- 2-3 years experience with CNC Mill
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively