Imagine a machining environment where you are thoroughly trained to be challenged with unique projects. Experience an incredibly stable company where safety, employee training, a clean shop, and professionalism are top priorities. Once you start here, you will want to stay!
Due to continued growth, WALCO Tool & Engineeringis looking forCNC Machinists Trainee to join our CNC Machinist Training Program for ourRomeoville, ILlocation.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Excellent compensation depending on your experience + unlimited amount of overtime + monthly production bonuses
- Unbeatable benefitsincluding up to $3000 a year in tuition reimbursement (rare for most companies now!), 401k with match, 5 different medical plans to choose from, dental, vision, paid vacation, and holidays.
- Performance reviewswe will periodically check to see how you are adapting; when you perform well, you can receive wage increases.
- Advancementyou can move up into more complex machining/machines, training, project engineering, or programming.
- Exciting projectsin a contract machine shop environment, you will get to regularly make a variety of parts according to client's needs.
- Company stabilitydue to our diversified customer base, you can enjoy a secure position within manufacturing.
- Fair and supportive managementmost of our managers started out as machinists!
If you desire to learn how to machine and produce precision CNC machined parts with tight tolerances, then we want to hear from you.
Qualified applicants must...
- 1+ year(s) of CNC Machining experience and/or CNC Machining classes
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to learn quickly
- Commitment to continuous improvement through self-education and company sponsored training
- Be able to lift/push/pull objects up to 65lbs
- Submit to a background check, physical exam, and drug test.
- CNC Machinist Trainees are trained on 1st shift for 18-24 months (Monday Friday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM)
- After training is completed CNC Machinist Trainees must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift (employee choice)
- Shift premium pay is 10% for 2nd and 12% for 3rd and overtime hours are currently available for all shifts
- We are willing to be flexible with work schedules for those individuals currently taking classes.
Don't let this better opportunity pass you by. Apply now! Out of respect for your time, our onlineapplication only takes 3-5 minutesto complete!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.