Are you looking to align your skills with a tight nit team offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits? We have a great opportunity to join a veteran owned manufacturing company that has been providing leading edge solutions for Military, federal government and law enforcement agencies for over a decade. If you are a CNC machinist or Mold Maker with 5+ years, we want to hear from you! Relocation assistance available for candidates who live outside the 757 area.
• Analyzes and reports defective materials, tooling, equipment or questionable conditions to management
• Reads and interprets blueprints. Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Uses gauges and precision measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements.
• Setup and operate CNC Mills and CNC Lathes.
• Program new jobs via CAM software.
• Ability to write and edit programs manually
• Properly and safely selects, aligns, secures and removes holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines as outlined in setup sheets.
• Evaluates experimental procedures and recommend change or modifications for efficiency and adaptability to setup and production.
• Mathematical skills; Geometry and Basic Trig.
•working in a smoke free environment
•manual lifting up to 50lbs
•Math and Calculation
•Years of experience: 5 years
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.