Work with an amazing company with an amazing team! Be part of a well-respected, hard-working and talented company that has been growing consistently for 35 years. Recent promotions have created a need for a CNC machinist. Qualified individuals will possess solid experience working with CNC equipment in a metal job shop environment.
- 3 - 5 years of experience of setting up, proving out, and operating CNC turning, and/or milling, grinding machines
- Must be able to work from blueprints, sketches
- Possess a working knowledge of typical shop inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and bore gages.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Possess a working knowledge and the ability to apply the concepts of Lean Manufacturing to achieve continuous production improvements.
The company offers an outstanding comprehensive benefits program, 401k, excellent salary and provides the ability for advancement. Individuals that like to be rewarded for their performance are encouraged to apply immediately.
Keywords: cnc, cnc machinist, machinist, cnc turning, milling